cards

Friday, April 17, 2009

So behind on and not very good updating photos of the family and our doings. Have we been doing anything?? We at least had some sun in between the rain and hail today. The weather is so strange these days.

Anyway, I wanted to share a couple of pictures of the boys from a few days ago. Before I knew it, Nate was asleep upstairs on the comfy floor (lol) and not just on the floor but on a pile of books on the floor.

I took Will downstairs with me and next thing I know this is what he looks like.


They get the sleeping thing honestly by me. I think I can sleep anywhere too :)

I'm also going to share a picture of myself after I dyed my hair. I picked out a blue black and its very black, but obviously, I have dark hair so it doesn't really make a huge difference. I was just tired of seeing my gray so pronounced. I like the gray hidden.

The boys were quite disturbed by the whole rinsing process. I recall words such as "gross" and "disgusting". In fact, Will later told me before going to bed that it "really disgusted him and that he ran out of the bathroom screaming like a girl". Literally, that is what he said. Let me just tell you that all the teachers are going to know that Nate and Will have an older (quite a bit older) sibling by the words they use. Nice huh?

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Ah, the boys are precious, just falling asleep like that oblivious of there surroundings. Love the gloss in your new colour. Way to go girl. Hugs from Desire