cards

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I missed Thanksgiving 2009

This was a Thanksgiving not to be forgotten. The stage was set to have our entire family meet at Seaside in 3 condo units that Mom had reserved for the entire family (families). My Uncle Miles, Mom, Robert and Jiyoun, Buck and Teo, the Renz 5 (us), and the Gobels (4) and my youngest sister Eden was to be coming later.

Then insert broken arm, ER, splint, and a drive home on Thanksgiving for us. Then we found out that Robert and his wife were headed home to San Diego due to a work emergency for him.

BUT, I did manage to get some photos of the only time outside the condo...




1 comment:

Familie und kreatives Chaos said...

Hallo!
I`ve just found your blog an i love ist. Your kids are so cute. The twins are wonderful. I very like your photos and your stories. An i´ve also seen your Scrapbook-Blog - and your things your created are great.
Sorry for my bad english, but i`m from Austria and I´ve talked and wrote english many years ago. Hope we "see" us again, soon.
Love regrads
Claudia