cards

Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Hunter

Today Hunter turns 9. Where in the world did my baby go? I just wanted to share a few photos that I took from my scrapbook. Photos of photos... hmmm... sounds odd huh?

Here is a picture of him as a newborn.

Here he is eating rice and broccoli. If you notice my child couldn't possibly get the "normal" 2 top or bottom teeth first, but rather he got his 2 eye teeth first. He was my little vampire.

Here is Hunter outside during the spring. He was copying his dad with the earplugs.

Just another pet... That is Sitka on the left who passed away a couple of years ago.


This is a picture of his cake, what makes it funny is that every year after this Hunter had to have Cheesecake for his birthday. He is a creature of habit. He has grown out of his desire for cheesecake on his birthday, but he had it every year until just a couple of years ago.

Here is Hunter when we took a train ride. He and I had a great time - it was such a great experience.

And for my last picture... so typical of Hunter. He was upset after having some sort of disagreement with us.

And here he is at the present.


I want to post few pictures of Thanksgiving... soon.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Hunter. I loved the pictures of you growing up. I am glad to see you got the rest of your teeth. Have a wonderful party this weekend.