cards

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Good Grief!!!

Well, I was completely annoyed with Hunter last night due to the fact that right before he went to bed he asked us where his glasses were. What??? He then told Kevin that he had given them to me right after school... What??? I don't think so.

After searching and searching we still couldn't find them. I couldn't even remember if he had them on when he came home from school (a friend picked him up for me). Plus, he had gone over to a friends house and played too. After calling the friend and asking if she remembered seeing him in glasses or not, we just called it a night and decided that hopefully he may have forgotten them at school.

Then, when I was getting ready for bed, I decided to make a quick trip though his room again. I ended up in his closet looking through his drawers and voila, they were sitting every so neatly in the top drawer. Go figure. I woke Hunter up and told him that I found them. This morning he couldn't even remember and we teased him into looking for his glasses in their case - he was positive they weren't in there.

So, I guess all's well that ends well. He has had his glasses a total of 5 days. This so reminds me of the trouble we had with his small metal appliance from the dentist. He broke that thing like 3 times and we had to have it adjusted each time too - which all meant lugging everyone to see the dentist all within something like 10 days.

No comments: