cards

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hunter's Jog-a-Thon

Here are some pictures of Hunter's school's jog-a-thon. He ran 15 laps this year, can't remember how many he ran last year and now I'll know this year's numbers for next year. (haha)

Anyway, it had been yucky mucky weather earlier this week but today is beautiful and the kids got to run in the sun. Kevin was able to come home early and go with me and the boys to cheer Hunter on. Don't ask me why he is wearing a long sleeved shirt, I know that I reminded him this morning but you know how that goes. He does have a smile on his face, so I can't complain too much.
Here is Will sitting on Kevin's shoulders. He loves to be up .
And here is Nate showing his uncertainty. It took him a bit to get warmed up to the environment and then he was fine. He proceeded to spend the last part of the jog-a-thon running around knocking all the little orange cones over.

No comments: