cards

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yours, Mine, Ours

If you noticed in the previous picture, the boys are wearing different shoes. When I went shopping, I wanted the same but they didn't have 2 of the same pairs of shoes of course. So, I got what I could since I didn't want to run around looking - I'm not that anal.

Anyway, there are really only a handful of things that the boys have taken ownership of. Their shoes are one. They will not under any circumstance where the other's shoes. Nate wears the the navy blue shoes and Will wears the tan ones.

The other area of ownership comes when they sleep. Remember, they still sleep on the same toddler bed even though the two are butted up next to each other. If you you look at the bed width wise, Will sleeps on the right and Nate sleeps on the left. Their feet tangle together, but they don't mind.

The only other thing I can think of is they have ownership to their place at the dining room table. I have no idea why these are the things that they have staked their claim on, but they are. Obviously, the list will get longer as they get older, but its interesting to ponder upon it now.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Katie- congrats on being so organized! Love all the pics :) Reminds me I still haven't posted any of the pics I promised.. I'll have to let you know if I ever get to it.