cards

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Nate and Will's 1st Halloween - blast from the past

So, I (thanks to Kevin) have finally figured out how to get pictures from Smugmug (photo holding/sharing website) onto my blog and am enjoying sharing older photos of the family. I don't like to double post so I put some on my craft blog and didn't want to repeat them here, but since Halloween is right around the corner and I need some incentive to get going on this year's costumes I thought I would share some photos of the twins' first Halloween. Argghh... I'm being such a procrastinator too.

Its so nice when they are little because I get to choose what to make and what they wear, although Hunter has always been easy so I guess I'm just making a statement. Anyway, 2 years ago was Nate and Will's 1st Halloween and I decided they would be very cute as mice and I was right on! Hunter was also very cute as Robin Hood for I think the 4th year.


Its so sad... I don't know who is who... I am pretty sure that Will is on the right.


And since we are talking 1st's, here is a picture of Hunter on his 1st Halloween as a Lion. This costume was a lot of fun to make.


He was only 10 months old so he wasn't eating candy, but he did need some token pieces in his basket.

TTFN.

2 comments:

Lorelie Kim said...

OMG!!! How PRECIOUS!!! I didn't know you had twins! Your children are ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

They could NOT be any cuter. I need to find Christopher's. He was only a week old his first halloween. So I dressed him in the costume my sister bought him sometime around 2 months old... hahaha

Anywhoooooooooooo thanks, it made me smile.
BABIES!
em