cards

Friday, July 25, 2008

GRRRRR.... What is up with people????

Guess What??? Kevin walked out the door this morning only to find out that someone/somebodies had stolen our BOB Bright Red Double Jogger off the front porch. Yes, I realize we didn't have the think locked up, but really....

What is up with that!!!! I am so PISSED really. Anyway, we did file a report and I will be calling consignment and pawn shops today, but even if it were "kids" what does that say about them and their upbringing? And I do realize that even kids who have been raised "right" still do "wrong" things but I am still allowed to be mad.

Last spring, somebody went and stole the twins' push toy and that was during the day at some point. And again it was in the front yard, but for pete's sake they were playing with it throughout the day.

Ok, that's my gripe for the day. Thanks for reading.

No comments: