cards

Saturday, September 6, 2008

First day of school - 3rd Grade

Ok, the 1st day of school is over, but I thought I would share this photo with you. I can't believe how much Hunter has grown/changed over the summer. He just seems 'bigger'. He is in a 3rd/4th grade split class. There are 28 kids in his class this year which is HUGE considering that there were only 22ish kids last year and 16 in his 1st grade class. He is only one of the 8 3rd graders in this class. It is his 1st split class.

Remember that we walk to school and luckily, Kevin was able to stay late and help me take Hunter and get him settled. Nate and Will don't make things easy in that area.

Do you see where there little hands are???

Don't worry, I got a decent photo after all - hahah! Although they don't look all that happy, but at least you can tell that since their hands aren't covering their face.

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

What precious phots these are. They will even be more precious in a decade or two's time. Warm regards

Anonymous said...

I love these!
They do grow so quickly don't they!?!
3rd Grade... AACK