cards

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Whistler continued

Sorry, these are a bit late, but here they are nonetheless. I'm sure you've already ready, heard, etc that it rained every single day we were up there, but it was still fun to get out of Dodge. Here's a picture of Hunter, the boys and me! You notice that Will has his hands covering his eyes? Its something that the boys have started doing when it comes time to take pictures. Why can't I have boys that are like my niece and nephew? They see a camera and its like a photo shoot instantly!! Emylee and Bryson, you need to teach my boys.

And here is my Mom or aka Mommom. It was because of Mom that we were up in Whistler. She has a time share and she asked where we watned to go and this was it. The boys kept calling the condo "Mommom's house"


Here's one of the boys doing the "eye thing".

No comments: