cards

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

San Diego - Sea World

So here are some Sea World pictures. We had a good time here and I think the little boys enjoyed it too. Emylee and Uncle Miles came with us and the older boys and my brother went to Lego Land with my sister. We were also lucky enough to be able to meet up with my friend Brenda and her family there too.

I had been to Sea World in Florida, but it has again been literally decades. Here is Shamu or aka Shampoo by the boys.


Here's Will

The Flamingos - ewww, they were stinky!

This is Nate chasing after the poor birds.





This is the Penguin exhibit... It was kind of neat because you stood on a conveyer belt and slowly moved down the display. We need to rent Happy Feet for the boys.


This guy was standing at the very front on a little pedastol of sorts. He (?) was absolutely preening.

And of course the Dolphins. Will and I missed the beginning because... he had to go potty.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh your pics are gorgeous. Looks like all had a great time.