cards

Saturday, September 27, 2008

San Diego - Pre Wedding Pictures

Here are some more pictures of before the wedding. I was with the girls, so no pictures of the guys getting ready.

Here is a picture of my new sister-in-law (SIL). Her name is Jiyoun. Isn't her hair beautiful - shhh... she's got two extension in there. We all went and got our hair done and my neice Emylee had an extension put in her hair too. I had never seen ones used in real life and they were pretty cool.
Here is a picture of me, my little sister Eden, my older Sister Mira, and her daughter Emylee.

Here is Jiyoun and her sister.

Here are my sister and both her kids. What a beautiful family. FIY, her husband and their Dad wasn't able to make it to the wedding (we were sad), but just in case you were wondering where he was.
Here is Hunter and Bryson - don't they look handsome?

Here is a picture of the guys chatting it up. Kevin is at the top, Robert is on the left, and Rob's best man, Mark is in the front.


Here is a picture of my younger brother Miles (we call him Buck) with Hunter.

And finally, here is a picture of where I was with the twins during the wedding. Good thing they hired a videoagrapher.

That's it for now. More to come....

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, what a gorgeous bride ... love that beautiful hair style. It looks like a very loving wedding was had by all. Warm regards

Anonymous said...

You all look so beautiful! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I am so happy for her and your family.
Hugs,
emily