cards

Friday, June 6, 2008

Hunter's 2nd Grade Performance

Well, I didn't get to the pictures yesterday, but I am here today. Its still gray outside, but at the moment dry. Hunter's school usually does a Laua lunch and its usually outside, but this year because it has been so rainy this week, the school decided to be safe than sorry and plan for a special lunch in the classrooms. I had forgotten about it and saw the note this morning and decided that I wasn't going to because to be honest, it is a pain trying to coral two 2 1/2 year olds in a classroom with lots of people. Plus, its only for 1/2 an hour. But then, the more I thought about it, I decided I should just buck up and go. I know that Hunter would love to see me there and it will be a nice surprise. I will just get a friend to pick up Hunter after school and the boys can take a late nap.

So, without further ado, here are some photos from yesterday's presentation. My pictures a bit dark - the lighting at the school just isn't conducive to good close up photos. It was a very nice turnout, which is always great to see.
Here's a picture of the whole group on stage - Hunter is in the center holding the microphone next to the little girl in the white dress.
Here is Hunter doing his solo.
And a picture of Grandpa (Kevin's Dad) holding Nate. The boys were really very good. Their only downfall was wanting to jump around stomping.
Now, I'm off the dress the boys and get going to lunch :)

No comments: